This section presents an overview of European initiatives and programmes in digital skills and jobs. They aim to bridge the digital skills gap for all and make Europe fit for the digital age. Explore a variety of actions and programmes on European and international level that help people upskill, reskill, or take the next step in their careers.
Discover more suggestions
- The EU vision and 2030 targets for the transformation of the European digital economy and a human-centred, sustainable and prosperous digital future for all.
- In 2017, the Council of Europe, the European Parliament and the European Commission proclaimed the European Pillar of Social Rights, which set out 20 key principles and rights essentials to build a fairer and more inclusive European Union, based on
- PISA is the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)'s Programme for International Student Assessment. PISA is designed to measure the ability of 15-year-old adolescents when it comes to using reading, mathematics and science
- ESCO (European Skills, Competences, Qualifications and Occupations) is a European Commission initiative, run by Directorate General Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion (DG EMPL) that put in place the European multilingual classification of
- Enabling EU industry to lead the way forward and drive the twin digital and green transition in Europe.