This section presents an overview of European initiatives and programmes in digital skills and jobs. They aim to bridge the digital skills gap for all and make Europe fit for the digital age. Explore a variety of actions and programmes on European and international level that help people upskill, reskill, or take the next step in their careers.
- Riga TechGirls has launched its first program that is available to anyone internationally. The program, a digital masterclass called Digital ABC , focuses on developing digital skills for those working in the NGO sphere. The program is free to attend
- Strengthening academic ties Thanks to the joint Ukrainian-Slovak study programmes , we managed to strengthen relations, structures and professional contacts between the academic sector in Slovakia and Ukraine, allowing for the further development of
- The initiative that set up a cooperation higher education institutions, EU and Member States to support and enable the higher education sector to thrive and contribute to Europe’s resilience and recovery.
- Enabling EU industry to lead the way forward and drive the twin digital and green transition in Europe.
- The EU vision and 2030 targets for the transformation of the European digital economy and a human-centred, sustainable and prosperous digital future for all.
- The European Union's reference centre for vocational education and training and lifelong learning.