This section presents an overview of European initiatives and programmes in digital skills and jobs. They aim to bridge the digital skills gap for all and make Europe fit for the digital age. Explore a variety of actions and programmes on European and international level that help people upskill, reskill, or take the next step in their careers.
Discover more suggestions
- In a landmark step towards realizing the Digital Decade Policy Programme 2030, the European Union has released its inaugural report on the State of the Digital Decade. This comprehensive assessment takes stock of the EU's progress towards a successful digital transformation, setting a strategic roadmap for the next decade.
- The Laborecka Primary School in Humenny ensures that not only its pupils but also educators and staff acquire the digital skills that are essential for the 21st century. About this initiative They are doing a number of activities to ensure that their
- The project “Building a National Platform for Digital Skills and Occupations” connects the members of the Slovak Digital Coalition to the European Digital Coalition. The aim of this project is to promote cooperation and share best practices between
- The initiative that set up a cooperation higher education institutions, EU and Member States to support and enable the higher education sector to thrive and contribute to Europe’s resilience and recovery.
- Enabling EU industry to lead the way forward and drive the twin digital and green transition in Europe.