This section presents an overview of European initiatives and programmes in digital skills and jobs. They aim to bridge the digital skills gap for all and make Europe fit for the digital age. Explore a variety of actions and programmes on European and international level that help people upskill, reskill, or take the next step in their careers.
- In 2017, the Council of Europe, the European Parliament and the European Commission proclaimed the European Pillar of Social Rights, which set out 20 key principles and rights essentials to build a fairer and more inclusive European Union, based on...
- The project that create a new educational paradigm and environment in IoT manufacturing sector.
- ESCO (European Skills, Competences, Qualifications and Occupations) is a European Commission initiative, run by Directorate General Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion (DG EMPL) that put in place the European multilingual classification of...
- Supporting capacity-building for SMEs and the development of a digital and green business environment.
- The European Union's reference centre for vocational education and training and lifelong learning.