This section presents an overview of European initiatives and programmes in digital skills and jobs. They aim to bridge the digital skills gap for all and make Europe fit for the digital age. Explore a variety of actions and programmes on European and international level that help people upskill, reskill, or take the next step in their careers.
Discover more suggestions
- Riga TechGirls has launched its first program that is available to anyone internationally. The program, a digital masterclass called Digital ABC , focuses on developing digital skills for those working in the NGO sphere. The program is free to attend
- The project “Building a National Platform for Digital Skills and Occupations” connects the members of the Slovak Digital Coalition to the European Digital Coalition. The aim of this project is to promote cooperation and share best practices between
- Strengthening academic ties Thanks to the joint Ukrainian-Slovak study programmes , we managed to strengthen relations, structures and professional contacts between the academic sector in Slovakia and Ukraine, allowing for the further development of
- The initiative that set up a cooperation higher education institutions, EU and Member States to support and enable the higher education sector to thrive and contribute to Europe’s resilience and recovery.
- In 2017, the Council of Europe, the European Parliament and the European Commission proclaimed the European Pillar of Social Rights , which set out 20 key principles and rights essentials to build a fairer and more inclusive European Union, based on
- PISA is the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) 's Programme for International Student Assessment. PISA is designed to measure the ability of 15-year-old adolescents when it comes to using reading, mathematics and science
- ESCO (European Skills, Competences, Qualifications and Occupations) is a European Commission initiative, run by Directorate General Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion (DG EMPL) that put in place the European multilingual classification of