This section presents an overview of European initiatives and programmes in digital skills and jobs. They aim to bridge the digital skills gap for all and make Europe fit for the digital age. Explore a variety of actions and programmes on European and international level that help people upskill, reskill, or take the next step in their careers.
Discover more suggestions
- Strengthening academic ties Thanks to the joint Ukrainian-Slovak study programmes , we managed to strengthen relations, structures and professional contacts between the academic sector in Slovakia and Ukraine, allowing for the further development of
- Enabling EU industry to lead the way forward and drive the twin digital and green transition in Europe.
- The EU vision and 2030 targets for the transformation of the European digital economy and a human-centred, sustainable and prosperous digital future for all.
- Enabling the development of cutting-edge scientific projects and high performance computing in Europe.
- Leading the way towards a high-quality, world-class supercomputing system in Europe.