This section presents an overview of European initiatives and programmes in digital skills and jobs. They aim to bridge the digital skills gap for all and make Europe fit for the digital age. Explore a variety of actions and programmes on European and international level that help people upskill, reskill, or take the next step in their careers.
Discover more suggestions
- Riga TechGirls has launched its first program that is available to anyone internationally. The program, a digital masterclass called Digital ABC , focuses on developing digital skills for those working in the NGO sphere. The program is free to attend
- The initiative that set up a cooperation higher education institutions, EU and Member States to support and enable the higher education sector to thrive and contribute to Europe’s resilience and recovery.
- Enabling EU industry to lead the way forward and drive the twin digital and green transition in Europe.
- The EU vision and 2030 targets for the transformation of the European digital economy and a human-centred, sustainable and prosperous digital future for all.
- Enabling the development of cutting-edge scientific projects and high performance computing in Europe.
- Leading the way towards a high-quality, world-class supercomputing system in Europe.