This section presents an overview of National strategies, policies and nationwide initiatives in digital skills area. They aim to promote and support digital skills development for ICT specialists, workforce, general citizens and education systems for EU member states.
Discover more suggestions
- The Austrian AI Strategy aims to build an ecosystem of trust and excellence in AI by 2030, following already established EU legislative documents and AI roadmaps. Download the EN version only on the Digital Skills & Jobs Platform!
- The E-Government Strategy 2023 was adopted by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF) in March 2023. The aim is to meet the needs of citizens, entrepreneurs and administrative staff and take into account current technological needs. The e
- The Concept for the Development of Artificial Intelligence in Bulgaria until 2030 was adopted by the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology, and Communications in 2020.
- The National Artificial Intelligence Strategy of the Czech Republic was adopted by the Ministry of Industry and Trade in May 2019.
- The Greek Digital Transformation Strategy (2020-2025) or the 'Digital Bible', is a strategic document that sets forward key priorities, including the objective of fostering digital skills for everyone in Greece.