This section presents an overview of National strategies, policies and nationwide initiatives in digital skills area. They aim to promote and support digital skills development for ICT specialists, workforce, general citizens and education systems for EU member states.
Discover more suggestions
- The Strategy of the Austrian Federal Government for Artificial Intelligence Mission Austria 2030 (AIM AT 2030) was adopted in 2021, in order to be able to realize the opportunities of AI for Austria and to minimize the potential risks. Advances in
- The Digital Austria 2050 Strategic action plan foresees shaping education, training and lifelong learning in Austria as a digital competitive advantage.
- The national and intersectoral strategy “Women in Digital 2021-2026” was adapted in 2021 and is coordinated by the Ministry of the Economy Belgium (FPS Economy).
- The Concept for the Development of Artificial Intelligence in Bulgaria until 2030 was adopted by the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology, and Communications in 2020.
- The Digital Bulgaria 2025 programme aims to modernise and increase the number of intelligent IT solutions in all areas of the economy and social life, and promote digital skills for all.
- The Digital Transformation of Bulgaria for the period 2020-2030 was adopted by decision of the Council of Ministers in 2020. This document offers an effective policy framework for the development of the digital transformation in Bulgaria.