Expertkompetens is a programme of Knowledge Foundation (KK stiftelsen) that focuses on developing further education programmes for expert professionals in the information and communication technology (ICT) sector, for work-based learning programmes.
The foundation's programme is designed to support businesses, including managers and directors interested in upskilling their employees further. This initiative targets ICT professionals and other digital experts, looking to build up further digital competences. SMEs (small and medium sized entreprises) in the digital sector can also benefit from the initiative, as the programmes can be complementary to full time work.
Programme specialisations include:
- PROMPT Professional master's degree in software development.
- Social media and web technologies for innovation and growth.
- ProdEx - Expert in production technology.
- Smarter 2.0 - Artificial Intelligence (AI) for professionals.
- Premium - Knowledge-intensive and innovative production development.
- ISE - Improving value creation through service education.
- Data-driven service development: advanced training for professionals.
Since the programme's launch in 2016, Expertkompetens has successfully implemented numerous projects, which have also received international recognition. The initiative's results are well-documented and suitable for knowledge transfer and replicability in other contexts.