This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- In 2018, Bulgaria successfully replicated a good practice implemented in Latvia, in which libraries lend a hand to private businesses, taking on the role of educational centres for modern digital knowledge and skills for employees in SMEs.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- Making knowledge-sharing and discussion between programmers, ICT experts, and secondary school students possible.