This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The national initiative equips employees with the skills they need to advance in their current job, or explore new opportunities in key sectors of Ireland.
- A regional skills initiative of the Irish government to support lifelong learning and digital skills for all, and especially those employed in manufacturing.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- Ireland's national agency to support jobseekers in their search for employment.