This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- A MOOC platform in France with more than 15.000 courses, that aims to train the digital talents of the future and respond to the growing need for ICT professionals.
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- In 2018, Bulgaria successfully replicated a good practice implemented in Latvia, in which libraries lend a hand to private businesses, taking on the role of educational centres for modern digital knowledge and skills for employees in SMEs.
- A Spanish national project in collaboration with Samsung that trained 1.000+ women in advanced ICT & digital technologies since 2018.
- The Digital Transformation for Inclusive Business Development Project II is designed to build resilience in small businesses in the city of Madrid in the most vulnerable neighbourhoods in order to address the devastating economic crisis caused by the...
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- Expert competence programmes by the Swedish Knowledge Foundation (KK stiftelsen).
- Transforming the ICT landscape in Portugal to bridge the skills gap in the labour force.