This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A initiative coordinated by Denmark that ran in 6 EU countries with OERs for women from immigrant backgrounds.
- Workshops in Spain aim to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and get more girls excited about the possibility of a career in technology.
- An internal upskilling initiative for employees of the EULEN Group, that boosts digital culture and competences for all.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- A Spanish national project in collaboration with Samsung that trained 1.000+ women in advanced ICT & digital technologies since 2018.
- The project enables women aged 18 to 29 from vulnerable social situations to increase their level of employability, by training in the digital sector and thus able to acquire and develop their digital skills, reducing the social gap and, above all...
- The Digital Transformation for Inclusive Business Development Project II is designed to build resilience in small businesses in the city of Madrid in the most vulnerable neighbourhoods in order to address the devastating economic crisis caused by the...
- The ToolboX.Academy web platform has been designed and developed by the University of Malaga in collaboration with the Education Innovation Service of the Regional Ministry of Education of the Junta de Andalucía, which validated it in a trial...
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.