This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- The goals of the Foundation are to promote the IT sector among children as an option when choosing a future profession and to increase the number of youth, who study programming in-depth in primary schools, secondary schools and universities.
- More than 40 project participants from all over Latvia have started to develop project ideas in parallel with blended learning, in cooperation with trainers and tutors.
- In 2018, Bulgaria successfully replicated a good practice implemented in Latvia, in which libraries lend a hand to private businesses, taking on the role of educational centres for modern digital knowledge and skills for employees in SMEs.
- Digital Transformation of Business Environment project (Digi BEST) is an initiative of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of Latvia to promote and support the competitiveness of SMEs and to offer solutions for the digital transformation of SMEs in European rural areas.
- The Liepaja TechGirls Community has been launched with the aim to educate and inspire contemporary women in and around Liepaja to discover the IT sector and the career opportunities it provides.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.