This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- The Digital National Alliance in Bulgaria aims to promote the inclusion of digital skills and technology. In relation to that the alliance has jumpstarted a project that awards a different school each year that uses innovative methods of instruction...
- A government initiative to support an AI-centric German society through an online training platform and a community of practice.
- An open-source toolbox for SMEs and VET providers, with guidance on a range of topics from tackling gender disparities within a company, to digitalising a product or service.
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- The main discussion place for all things related to digital public services in Italy.
- Expert competence programmes by the Swedish Knowledge Foundation (KK stiftelsen).