This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- How can we inspire teens to explore a future in tech and AI? The Digital National Alliance in Bulgaria shares an inspirational experience of being part of the Teens in AI initiative.
- Rails girls is a two-day free workshop that targets women with little to no experience in the field of programming and technology. The goals of the program are to expose as many women as possible into a largely male-dominated industries. The project...
- The Digital National Alliance in Bulgaria aims to promote the inclusion of digital skills and technology. In relation to that the alliance has jumpstarted a project that awards a different school each year that uses innovative methods of instruction...
- More than 40 project participants from all over Latvia have started to develop project ideas in parallel with blended learning, in cooperation with trainers and tutors.
- In 2018, Bulgaria successfully replicated a good practice implemented in Latvia, in which libraries lend a hand to private businesses, taking on the role of educational centres for modern digital knowledge and skills for employees in SMEs.
- А roundtable discussion "The Digital Road to Rehabilitation and Development of SMEs" was held in June 2021 in Sofia to outline the opportunities and obstacles to the digitalisation of small and medium-sized enterprises in the context of and after the...
- The Mentoring Campus aims at improving mobility opportunities for adult education in ICT field.
- An EU institutional initiative that promotes the sharing of good practices in cybersecurity and brings together a variety of stakeholders in an annual campaign.
- Upskilling courses and programmes on cybersecurity for professionals in the healthcare sector.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.