This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The platform digitalberufe.at provides information and orientation about digital professions and contains a wide range of job profiles as well as a multimedia insight into the world of digital professions and its future.
- The Digital Pioneers Programme offers young women insights into digital and technical professions to encourage them to start a career in STEM fields.
- The DigComp-CERT is a certificate to prove digital competence that was developed based on the Digital Competence Framework for Austria – DigComp 2.2 AT. The DigComp-CERT indicates, in the sense of an up-to-date digital competence profile, in which...
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- A non-partisan and independent association with the objective of qualifying and quantifying digital literacy among the Austrian population.