This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- The Fundación Secretariado Gitano (FSG) and the Spanish Red Cross (ECR) are recognised as bodies in the third sector, which have been developing employment programmes within the framework of the Structural Funds over the past 19 years, targeting those who have the greatest difficulty in accessing the labour market, belonging to vulnerable groups.
- Accessia is an innovative springboard that aims to getting people with disabilities who have difficulty accessing employment into work and improving the digital accessibility of online services.
- Open the Box is a media and data literacy initiative for teachers and educators, promoting a scalable, measurable and effective educational format for tackling online disinformation through training, educational kits, and online challenges.
- The programme aims to prepare the next generation of digital talents by including cloud computer training within the educational curriculum of ICT training in Andalusia, Spain.
- An internal upskilling initiative for employees of the EULEN Group, that boosts digital culture and competences for all.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- The project enables women aged 18 to 29 from vulnerable social situations to increase their level of employability, by training in the digital sector and thus able to acquire and develop their digital skills, reducing the social gap and, above all
- The ToolboX.Academy web platform has been designed and developed by the University of Malaga in collaboration with the Education Innovation Service of the Regional Ministry of Education of the Junta de Andalucía, which validated it in a trial
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.