This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- A government initiative to support an AI-centric German society through an online training platform and a community of practice.
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- An internal upskilling initiative for employees of the EULEN Group, that boosts digital culture and competences for all.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- Expert competence programmes by the Swedish Knowledge Foundation (KK stiftelsen).
- Solidifying Poland's position as one of the leading global Digital Innovation Hubs.
- Educating leaders, developing knowledge and building communities to help society prepare for the digital transformation.