This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The main discussion place for all things related to digital public services in Italy.
- Ireland's national agency to support jobseekers in their search for employment.
- Educating leaders, developing knowledge and building communities to help society prepare for the digital transformation.
- Free online education links for students at home in response to the COVID-19 schools' closures.
- A non-partisan and independent association with the objective of qualifying and quantifying digital literacy among the Austrian population.
- Enabling digital frontrunners to grow in Denmark, Europe and beyond.