This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- The Italian initiative aims to tackle gender disparities and encourage more girls to go into ICT and STEM careers.
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- The goals of the Foundation are to promote the IT sector among children as an option when choosing a future profession and to increase the number of youth, who study programming in-depth in primary schools, secondary schools and universities.
- The Network of IcT Robo Clubs is a transnational initiative fostering social inclusion and providing learning opportunities to VET students. Funded by Erasmus+, the programme runs in Romania, Bulgaria and Slovakia.
- The initiative developed by the Greek Ministry of Education aims at enhancing the transversal skills and basic abilities of students, including digital skills, critical thinking, problem-solving ability and the ability to learn.
- The ToolboX.Academy web platform has been designed and developed by the University of Malaga in collaboration with the Education Innovation Service of the Regional Ministry of Education of the Junta de Andalucía, which validated it in a trial...
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.