This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Italian initiative aims to tackle gender disparities and encourage more girls to go into ICT and STEM careers.
- The goals of the Foundation are to promote the IT sector among children as an option when choosing a future profession and to increase the number of youth, who study programming in-depth in primary schools, secondary schools and universities.
- SkolaSajf provides children aged between 3 and 16 years with the opportunity to engage in a series of cultural, artistic and physical activities, and outings, during the summer months.
- Behind the programme is SEPE, the Association of Information Technology & Communications Enterprises of Greece, also a member of the Greek National Coalition for Digital Skills and Jobs. In June 2022, the Association launched an initiative to provide...
- In Europe, only about a quarter of girls study STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), compared to one in three in Slovenia. Why don't girls choose engineering careers? For us to narrow the gender gap in STEM and Computer Science...
- A Croatian programme that has already provided digitalisation support to 50.000 SMEs and people from all over Croatia.
- Offering ICT education to migrants and newcomers with little or no access to digital education - first in Germany and then in Denmark and Sweden.
- The MakerHUB by Technobel & overall project support innovation and experimentation with state-of-the-art technologies and get guidance by experts.
- A Portuguese program to promote gender equality and equal access to engineering and technological courses for all.
- An open-source toolbox for SMEs and VET providers, with guidance on a range of topics from tackling gender disparities within a company, to digitalising a product or service.