This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Accessia is an innovative springboard that aims to getting people with disabilities who have difficulty accessing employment into work and improving the digital accessibility of online services.
- Behind the programme is SEPE, the Association of Information Technology & Communications Enterprises of Greece, also a member of the Greek National Coalition for Digital Skills and Jobs. In June 2022, the Association launched an initiative to provide
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- Digital Marketing Vocational Training Programme & Programme for work experience for 1,100 unemployed young people up to 29 years old in Greece.