This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Our Voice Counts! - a project implemented in Romania, addressed to children and young people between 11 and 26 years with hearing and vision impairments.
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program in Latvia, which promotes digital work and career support in tech areas.
- The Informal School of IT is one of the ed-tech pioneers in Romania, delivering a life-changing learning opportunity for everyone with a genuine passion for technology, by bringing together experienced IT professionals and people looking to get...
- The Mentoring Campus aims at improving mobility opportunities for adult education in ICT field.
- An EU institutional initiative that promotes the sharing of good practices in cybersecurity and brings together a variety of stakeholders in an annual campaign.
- Upskilling courses and programmes on cybersecurity for professionals in the healthcare sector.
- IT4Kids in Rural Areas is a Romanian initiative, launched within the framework of the Romanian National Coalition for Digital Skills and Jobs. The initiative is managed and coordinated by the Informal School of IT. Other main stakeholders behind the...
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.