This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- The Informal School of IT is one of the ed-tech pioneers in Romania, delivering a life-changing learning opportunity for everyone with a genuine passion for technology, by bringing together experienced IT professionals and people looking to get...
- The Estonian IT Academy is a cooperation programme between the government, universities, vocational schools and information and communication technology entrepreneurs.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- How do seniors learn digital skills in the Nordic and Baltic countries? The Nordplus project explores best practices in 4 EU countries: Finland, Sweden, Norway and Lithuania.
- A Portuguese program to promote gender equality and equal access to engineering and technological courses for all.
- An open-source toolbox for SMEs and VET providers, with guidance on a range of topics from tackling gender disparities within a company, to digitalising a product or service.
- The Italian initiative aims to tackle gender disparities and encourage more girls to go into ICT and STEM careers.
- The Creative Audiovisual Lab for the Promotion of Critical Thinking and Media Literacy is a cross-border project, running in 6 European countries: Croatia, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Lithuania, and Italy. Funded by Erasmus+ and coordinated by ALL...