This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Behind the programme is SEPE, the Association of Information Technology & Communications Enterprises of Greece, also a member of the Greek National Coalition for Digital Skills and Jobs. In June 2022, the Association launched an initiative to provide...
- The Creative Audiovisual Lab for the Promotion of Critical Thinking and Media Literacy is a cross-border project, running in 6 European countries: Croatia, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Lithuania, and Italy. Funded by Erasmus+ and coordinated by ALL...
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program in Latvia, which promotes digital work and career support in tech areas.
- More than 40 project participants from all over Latvia have started to develop project ideas in parallel with blended learning, in cooperation with trainers and tutors.
- This is a skilling and upskilling initiative in Greece to train public sector employees on topics related to cloud technologies and digital literacy.
- The Mentoring Campus aims at improving mobility opportunities for adult education in ICT field.
- The initiative developed by the Greek Ministry of Education aims at enhancing the transversal skills and basic abilities of students, including digital skills, critical thinking, problem-solving ability and the ability to learn.
- An EU institutional initiative that promotes the sharing of good practices in cybersecurity and brings together a variety of stakeholders in an annual campaign.
- Upskilling courses and programmes on cybersecurity for professionals in the healthcare sector.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.