This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- The Cyber Security Quiz raises awareness of relevant security issues on the internet, helps to reflect on one’s own behaviour on the internet and at the same time build up operational competences for everyday web use.
- The DigComp-CERT is a certificate to prove digital competence that was developed based on the Digital Competence Framework for Austria – DigComp 2.2 AT. The DigComp-CERT indicates, in the sense of an up-to-date digital competence profile, in which...
- An EU institutional initiative that promotes the sharing of good practices in cybersecurity and brings together a variety of stakeholders in an annual campaign.
- Upskilling courses and programmes on cybersecurity for professionals in the healthcare sector.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.