This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- Social Warning is a project that brings the topic of digital awareness to schools through a network of young volunteer trainers, all professionals who work with digital technologies on a daily basis. The aim is not to alarm or reassure, but to inform.
- An EU-funded project helping Europe's MSE's protect themselves against cyber incidents.
- The DiversIT Charter is a 3-tier certification aimed at reducing gender disparity in IT roles. It serves as both a recognition of a company’s efforts in advancing gender equality in tech, and as inspiration for further diversity and inclusion policies.
- Accessia is an innovative springboard that aims to getting people with disabilities who have difficulty accessing employment into work and improving the digital accessibility of online services.
- Open the Box is a media and data literacy initiative for teachers and educators, promoting a scalable, measurable and effective educational format for tackling online disinformation through training, educational kits, and online challenges.