This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Behind the programme is SEPE, the Association of Information Technology & Communications Enterprises of Greece, also a member of the Greek National Coalition for Digital Skills and Jobs. In June 2022, the Association launched an initiative to provide...
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program in Latvia, which promotes digital work and career support in tech areas.
- More than 40 project participants from all over Latvia have started to develop project ideas in parallel with blended learning, in cooperation with trainers and tutors.
- This is a skilling and upskilling initiative in Greece to train public sector employees on topics related to cloud technologies and digital literacy.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- Digital Marketing Vocational Training Programme & Programme for work experience for 1,100 unemployed young people up to 29 years old, in the sector of Digital Marketing.