This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The DISC project involves 5 partners from Finland, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Slovenia in offering digital skills training for people from migrant backgrounds.
- A initiative coordinated by Denmark that ran in 6 EU countries with OERs for women from immigrant backgrounds.
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program in Latvia, which promotes digital work and career support in tech areas.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- Promoting digital skills for employment and soft and hard entrepreneurial skills for jobseekers.