This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- Bridging the digital skills gap through free and open-source learning resources for lower-skilled adults and marginalised groups.
- On the one hand the Hungarian programme financially supports and ensures that students receive hands-on training from key market players and finish their IT studies, while hosts are trained to be good mentors.
- “Code your future!” is a comprehensive programme consisting of several initiatives, contributing to support the labour market in the IT field in Hungary. The trainers' pool initiative focuses on providing state of art knowledge for university...
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- Digital Theme Week brings technology and digital skills to the Hungarian public education system.