This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- ‘Digital School Wielkopolsk@ 2020’ is a project of the Wielkopolskie Voivodeship Self-Government implemented by the Polish Teachers’ Training Centre in Poznań as part of the Wielkopolskie Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020. The project is aimed
- “A Chance – New Opportunities for Adults” is a Polish project by the Foundation for the Development of the Education System in partnership with the Educational Research Institute. The project’s aims and actions are in line with the Council
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.