- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: Latvia
- Tags: Digital skills Microelectronics
- Clear all filters
This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- Digital Transformation of Business Environment project (Digi BEST) is an initiative of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of Latvia to promote and support the competitiveness of SMEs and to offer solutions for the...
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.