This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A project in 5 European countries to help all citizens acquire critical thinking and apply it to basic knowledge of cybersecurity.
- All Digital Week is a key EU awareness-raising campaign that runs activities in 36 countries. See how this looks in Lithuania and get immersed in good practices for digital skills in education.
- The hackathons in Lithuania brought together almost 200 young people from all over the country to develop and implement creative ideas on key societal challenges.
- An EU institutional initiative that promotes the sharing of good practices in cybersecurity and brings together a variety of stakeholders in an annual campaign.
- Upskilling courses and programmes on cybersecurity for professionals in the healthcare sector.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- A Latvian initiative dedicated to assessing SMEs' digital maturity across ten business dimensions.