This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- Expert competence programmes by the Swedish Knowledge Foundation (KK stiftelsen).
- Transforming the ICT landscape in Portugal to bridge the skills gap in the labour force.
- Solidifying Poland's position as one of the leading global Digital Innovation Hubs.
- Ireland's national agency to support jobseekers in their search for employment.
- jobs of the future for a world to be invented.
- For diversity in the IT world and a higher level of digital proficiency for the new generation in the Czech Republic.
- Enabling digital frontrunners to grow in Denmark, Europe and beyond.