This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- The main discussion place for all things related to digital public services in Italy.
- Solidifying Poland's position as one of the leading global Digital Innovation Hubs.
- Ireland's national agency to support jobseekers in their search for employment.
- jobs of the future for a world to be invented.
- Educating leaders, developing knowledge and building communities to help society prepare for the digital transformation.
- Enabling digital frontrunners to grow in Denmark, Europe and beyond.