This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- The hackathons in Lithuania brought together almost 200 young people from all over the country to develop and implement creative ideas on key societal challenges.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- Expert competence programmes by the Swedish Knowledge Foundation (KK stiftelsen).
- Ireland's national agency to support jobseekers in their search for employment.
- jobs of the future for a world to be invented.
- Demola is an international innovation challenge platform, which brings together university students and local, European, and international companies to work together on co-creation of different projects, service concepts and demos. The aim of the...