This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- Kursors.lv is one of the most used Latvian platforms when we talk about skills and digital technologies. Originally launched in February 2014 as a technology news portal in Latvia, the goal of Kursors.lv is to inform Latvian citizens on all key
- About the Master's Programme The International Master’s Programme, IMVRP, focused on virtual reality, funded by the European Commission’s ERASMUS+ programme, aims to create a new profile of professionals able to combine advanced technical computing
- DigiLernsicher is a nationally funded project in Austria aiming at introducing extended reality technologies, particularly virtual reality (VR), into vocational education and training. The project's primary focus lies in empowering electrician apprentices with essential digital skills using a specially developed VR apps. By conducting design fiction workshops involving trainers and trainees, VR learning scenarios were identified.
- SparkDigiGirls aims to encourage girls to explore digital technologies such as AR (Augmented Reality), AI (Artificial Intelligence) and other technologies to come up with new and interesting ideas.
- Context Learning to program at an early age is a vehicle for the development of 21st century cognitive and digital skills that must be acquired from an early age in order to adapt adequately to today's computerised society, such as Computational
- In Europe, only about a quarter of girls study STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), compared to one in three in Slovenia. Why don't girls choose engineering careers? For us to narrow the gender gap in STEM and Computer Science
- The MakerHUB by Technobel & overall project support innovation and experimentation with state-of-the-art technologies and get guidance by experts.
- An open-source toolbox for SMEs and VET providers, with guidance on a range of topics from tackling gender disparities within a company, to digitalising a product or service.