This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Gymnazium of Vincenc Makovsky has been the organiser of the National Conference Computer at School since 2003. The conference regularly brings together around 200 participants, mainly from primary and secondary schools, but also from commercial...
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- For diversity in the IT world and a higher level of digital proficiency for the new generation in the Czech Republic.