This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- The Politécnico de Santarem organised a course, not conferring a degree, in Digital Literacy for the Labour Market for people with a disability level equal or above 60% in Portugal.
- Creative Communities for Digital Inclusion (CCDI) is an approach to promote digital inclusion, responding to the needs of people and their communities.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.