This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Informal School of IT is one of the ed-tech pioneers in Romania, delivering a life-changing learning opportunity for everyone with a genuine passion for technology, by bringing together experienced IT professionals and people looking to get...
- The Estonian IT Academy is a cooperation programme between the government, universities, vocational schools and information and communication technology entrepreneurs.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- How do seniors learn digital skills in the Nordic and Baltic countries? The Nordplus project explores best practices in 4 EU countries: Finland, Sweden, Norway and Lithuania.
- A Portuguese program to promote gender equality and equal access to engineering and technological courses for all.
- The Creative Audiovisual Lab for the Promotion of Critical Thinking and Media Literacy is a cross-border project, running in 6 European countries: Croatia, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Lithuania, and Italy. Funded by Erasmus+ and coordinated by ALL...
- The Portuguese programme aims to improve the digital literacy and equip 1 million adults throughout the country with basic digital skills.
- A MOOC platform in France with more than 15.000 courses, that aims to train the digital talents of the future and respond to the growing need for ICT professionals.
- An initiative by the Belgian government to address the gender gap in the ICT sector and encourage women and girls to embark on careers in tech and STEM.
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program, under which young women had the opportunity to learn one of the eight jobs profiles of digital work and to receive career development support.