This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program, under which young women had the opportunity to learn one of the eight jobs profiles of digital work and to receive career development support.
- The Irish Digital Learning Framework offers a structure to primary and secondary schools and teachers, guiding them to integrate digital technologies in teaching and learning.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- Ireland's national agency to support jobseekers in their search for employment.