This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program, under which young women had the opportunity to learn one of the eight jobs profiles of digital work and to receive career development support.
- The Maltese National Coalition has implemented a set of activities to support more women to become ICT specialists.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.