This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- SkolaSajf provides children aged between 3 and 16 years with the opportunity to engage in a series of cultural, artistic and physical activities, and outings, during the summer months.
- eSkills Malta Foundation in collaboration with the Ministry of Education organised school visits for students who are completing their compulsory education on the topic of digital jobs.
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program in Latvia, which promotes digital work and career support in tech areas.
- The Maltese National Coalition has implemented a set of activities to support more women to become ICT specialists.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.