This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- The goals of the Foundation are to promote the IT sector among children as an option when choosing a future profession and to increase the number of youth, who study programming in-depth in primary schools, secondary schools and universities.
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program in Latvia, which promotes digital work and career support in tech areas.
- More than 40 project participants from all over Latvia have started to develop project ideas in parallel with blended learning, in cooperation with trainers and tutors.
- In 2018, Bulgaria successfully replicated a good practice implemented in Latvia, in which libraries lend a hand to private businesses, taking on the role of educational centres for modern digital knowledge and skills for employees in SMEs.
- Digital Transformation of Business Environment project (Digi BEST) is an initiative of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of Latvia to promote and support the competitiveness of SMEs and to offer solutions for the...
- The Liepaja TechGirls Community has been launched with the aim to educate and inspire contemporary women in and around Liepaja to discover the IT sector and the career opportunities it provides.
- The comprehensive communication and training programme to inform and encourage Latvian society to use online services and e-signature.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.