This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- The Digital Maturity Assessment tool is designed for entrepreneurs seeking support from the European Digital Innovation Hub (EDIH) to implement their enterprise’s existing or planned processes.
- Digital skills for distance higher education In recent years, the need to improve the quality of higher education programs and meet learners’ needs, overcoming spatial barriers, has boosted the uptake of digital technologies. (OECD, 2019; EU, 2019)
- About the project The “Digital Centre of Slovenia” project , which took place during Slovenia’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union in 2021 , represents an excellent example of good practice in promoting digital transformation, innovation
- At the University of Linné in southern Sweden, a project is underway to strengthen the competitiveness of the manufacturing industry from a global and national perspective. The objective behind the project aims to lead to the development of advanced
- Digital Transformation of Business Environment project (Digi BEST) is an initiative of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of Latvia to promote and support the competitiveness of SMEs and to offer solutions for the digital transformation of SMEs in European rural areas.