This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
Discover more suggestions
- The platform digitalberufe.at provides information and orientation about digital professions and contains a wide range of job profiles as well as a multimedia insight into the world of digital professions and its future.
- The DigComp-CERT is a certificate to prove digital competence that was developed based on the Digital Competence Framework for Austria – DigComp 2.2 AT. The DigComp-CERT indicates, in the sense of an up-to-date digital competence profile, in which competence area and at which competence level a person's digital competences can be classified. It serves to make all existing digital competences of people in Austria visible and have them as evidence in professional and everyday life.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.