This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A course, not conferring a degree, in Digital Literacy for the Labour Market for people with a disability level equal or above 60% in Portugal This course is based on the first inclusive education model in higher education for intellectual...
- Creative Communities for Digital Inclusion (CCDI) is an approach to promote digital inclusion, responding to the needs of people and their communities.
- A Portuguese program to promote gender equality and equal access to engineering and technological courses for all.
- The Portuguese programme aims to improve the digital literacy and equip 1 million adults throughout the country with basic digital skills.
- DESI is a composite index that summarises relevant indicators on Europe's digital performance and tracks EU Member States' progress.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.
- An EU-funded project to enhance the quality and development of students' digital skills.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.