This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- Offering ICT education to migrants and newcomers with little or no access to digital education - first in Germany and then in Denmark and Sweden.
- Barcelona Digital Talent offers a range of free services to raise awareness, guide, train and connect emerging digital talents with businesses.
- The Estonian IT Academy is a cooperation programme between the government, universities, vocational schools and information and communication technology entrepreneurs.
- The Bootcamps are an annual training opportunity for skilling, upskilling and reskilling organised by the Maltese National Coalition, the eSkills Malta Foundation.
- Gymnazium of Vincenc Makovsky has been the organiser of the National Conference Computer at School since 2003. The conference regularly brings together around 200 participants, mainly from primary and secondary schools, but also from commercial...
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- Improving the digital competences of teachers and schools' digital preparedness.
- Rails girls is a two-day free workshop that targets women with little to no experience in the field of programming and technology. The goals of the program are to expose as many women as possible into a largely male-dominated industries. The project...
- iDecide is a project of the Cypriot Ministry of Education & Culture that supports better decision-making in digital education.
- A Portuguese program to promote gender equality and equal access to engineering and technological courses for all.