This list offers an overview of good practices in digital skills by regional, national and European stakeholders. Explore successful approaches, upskilling initiatives and projects with a proven impact on bridging the digital skills gap that have the potential to be replicated in other countries and different contexts.
- A good practice on EU level to support the availability of traineeships in the digital sector and offer an avenue for gaining experience abroad.
- The Creative Audiovisual Lab for the Promotion of Critical Thinking and Media Literacy is a cross-border project, running in 6 European countries: Croatia, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Lithuania, and Italy. Funded by Erasmus+ and coordinated by ALL...
- In June 2022, 53 young women graduated from the Women4IT training program, under which young women had the opportunity to learn one of the eight jobs profiles of digital work and to receive career development support.
- Senior Citizens Online Days is an initiative promoted by the association Langas į ateitį 2019-2020 by the Affiliated Lithuania project.
- All Digital Week is a key EU awareness-raising campaign that runs activities in 36 countries. See how this looks in Lithuania and get immersed in good practices for digital skills in education.
- The hackathons in Lithuania brought together almost 200 young people from all over the country to develop and implement creative ideas on key societal challenges.
- The Women4IT project runs in 9 EU countries and in Lithuania a key focus of the programme is enhancing women's employability. A wide range of training and resources on IT aim to encourage more women to embark on careers in technology.
- A yearly series of online and offline hackathons throughout Europe and beyond.
- Bringing coding and digital literacy closer to children and adults in Europe.
- Global impact through European innovation in technology and entrepreneurship.